lunedì 22 maggio 2006

Practice Makes Perfect
It doesn't matter how hard it is, you can learn to do anything, my Dear.
Like in driving school, when at first you are not able to work both the pedal and the stick shift at the same time. It's a matter of practice.
It's the same thing with this. The first times you have to stop whatever you are doing. You have to kneel down, and your chest seems to rip open. You can barely see through.
But now I'm getting accustomed. I'm getting good. It's quite a normal thing now, you know. I don't have to stop anymore when it happens. On my own at home or outside. I can do it while I eat. Do it while I shave or shower. I do it when I write. I can even do it while I drive. Just have to make sure I have my dark shades on.

secreto da A.


La pratica rende perfetti
Non importa quanto sia arduo, tutto si può imparare, mia Cara.
Come a scuola guida, quando all'inizio non sai nemmeno azionare insieme il pedale e la leva del cambio. È una questione di pratica.
Con questo è lo stesso. Le prime volte devi interrompere qualunque cosa stia facendo. Cadi sulle ginocchia, ti sembra si squarci il torace, ti si annebbia la vista.
Ora però mi sto abituando. Sto diventando bravo. Ormai è una cosa abbastanza normale, sai. Non sono più obbligato a fermarmi quando succede. Che sia da solo a casa o fuori. Riesco a farlo mentre mangio. Mentre mi rado o faccio la doccia. Lo faccio mentre scrivo. Riesco perfino a farlo mentre guido. Devo solo assicurarmi di avere indosso gli occhiali scuri.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento